How to Negotiate a Salary, Network Like a Pro and Find a Job You Love In 2018!
You want to know what’s better than working for the next trendy startup?
Finding a job that works for your lifestyle that you actually enjoy.
People care way too much about vanity metrics like job titles and the status of the company that they work for, but what about having the confidence to negotiate a raise during your next performance review?
Do you wonder how some people seem to navigate their career with ease?
Do you think of confidently leaving your current job for the job of a lifetime?
When I first started my career, I had never really known how much the average person made. I actually never even knew how much money anyone in my family ever made.
I knew I had to land my first real job to get experience, but then what?
What about affording to live and more than just survive in the cities where we work?
After working for seven years in some of the most competitive cities in the US (I worked in New York City, Los Angeles, and remote), I found myself answering dozens of questions when it came to:
- Transitioning out of college and into the workforce
- Finding a job in a new city, state or country
- Finding full-time, part-time and freelance work
- Transitioning into a new industry or role
- How to work remote
So I started to career coach.
Working 1:1 with job seekers, I noticed some major problems...
- Most people never negotiate their salary, and many people are underpaid
- Many people accept promotions WITHOUT getting a documented pay raise
- Most career advice given to millennials is bad or outdated
- Job seekers aren’t able to define a clear ROI to interviewers and aren’t receiving job offers
- Most people don’t know where to find quality job opportunities
- Most job seekers aren’t using the full depth of the technology Linkedin has to offer them
- Many job seekers think Linkedin is for older generations and don’t see a reason to be using the platform due to their status in their careers
- There’s a lack of understanding of what recruiters want and what will grab their attention
Despite these common issues, my clients managed to find the right job opportunities for their skillset and pay expectations.
After sharing these strategies with hundreds of women, I couldn’t believe how well my advice was working with them.
Personally, I dropped out of community college and was able to 2.5 my salary in 1.5 years going from receiving offers for $35-40k to receiving offers in the $80k range.
Ever since achieving these results, I couldn’t stop talking about professional development, knowing your worth and how a few simple strategies changed it all for me.
These days it’s the topic people ask me about the most.
And now I’m here to teach you what I’ve learned.
I cracked the code on finding the opportunities you crave whether it be a full-time job, a part-time freelance gig, or networking with the right people — ALL through a few simple easy to use strategies.
After using these strategies to achieve my #careergoals, I’m now here to show you how it all works. Now I consult people on how to use my strategies to advance their career and grow their income.
Making the money you deserve and finding a job you love doesn’t require decades of experience, sometimes it’s about learning how to speak to your skillset and negotiating the right way.
Welcome to the professional development bootcamp you've been looking for!
Working for and with a number of companies, I know exactly what companies are looking for, where they’re looking for you and let’s be serious - how to figure out how to talk about your salary!
- Finally feel CONFIDENT in your personal brand and CAREER
- Learn how to MAXIMIZE your job search efforts with social media to achieve a higher ROI with your strategy
- Work with INCREDIBLE companies that support your mission
- Create meaningful relationships through Linkedin to create long lasting relationships and a NETWORK
- Understand the ins and outs of personal branding on Linkedin
- Use Linkedin to build a super ENGAGED following
- Start attracting RECRUITERS from incredible companies
- Learn how to find PAID freelance opportunities
- Use Linkedin to BUILD your career, regardless of your industry
I’ll be honest, none of these strategies are difficult. You just need the to know how and why you should be doing it.
Through the following strategies ...
Opened the doors to write for Elite Daily, Thought Catalog, PaleoHacks, as well as being featured on Sirius Radio, Levo League, Refinery 29 and various media outlets.
Built a successful career in content marketing.
Receive daily consulting and freelancing leads through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin (without spending a dime on ads!)
I decided to package all of the strategies, tips and tools I picked up over the years into one convenient package.
Professional Development Bootcamp
Inside my Professional Development Bootcamp, I will show you EXACTLY how to develop a strong credible brand and how to land the opportunities you crave in your career.
Professional Development Bootcamp covers core strategies and breaks down step by step exactly what you need to build a career you love.
YOU can do this!
Here’s a preview of what you can expect to learn when you enroll in my Professional Development Bootcamp:
- How to reach out to hiring managers to land your dream job or gig
- What STRATEGIES you should be using and time saving job search tips
- How to AUTOMATE your job search application strategy
- Discover how to contact hiring managers and what they LOOK for in applicants
- Learn how to attract and CONVERT followers into paying clients and freelance opportunities
- Discover new ways to integrate Linkedin into your current personal branding and job search strategy
- Create your own canned email templates and template cover letters to save time when pitching clients and applying for jobs
- Discover what ANALYTICS mater and which are vanity when it comes to develop a strong personal brand online
- Learn how to DESIGN a portfolio to showcase your skills, talents, and projects
- Learn how to find NETWORKING events on and offline
- Instant access to the best apps, websites and newsletters I read to develop a strong personal brand and career
- Create systems to grow, track and develop a strong personal brand so that you can confidently land jobs and gigs in your industry
- Learn how to develop a relevant portfolio that delivers value and clarity to the person interviewing you
Order my Professional Development Bootcamp and start to create the career path of your dreams TODAY!